:To serve our Communities by providing an outreach geared to the youth and their families that is buzzing with excitement and brings the message of Hope all in one wonderful opportunity.
"LOVING OTHERS IN WORD AND DEED AND GOING FOR THE CALL, REACHING BEYOND THE WALL"
Those we support:
1. People Helping People. People Helping People is located in Franklin, KY. Raise The Praise is honored to supply a needed variety of food during the holidays.
2. Helping Those Who Can't Help Themselves.
RTP is a proud sponsor of The Samaritan's Purse and The Nashville Rescue Mission. The donations we are able to give may not be as much as we'd love to give but EVERY dime helps and that's our mission, ''to help others.''
3.Teachers Matter is our own personal support to a couple of teachers each year that we present gift cards to help with their basic school needs.
4. Caring for the sick is our own personal support to critically or terminally ill children where we give 2 families (as they are available) a year the opportunity to set up a booth at the Raise The Praise Festival and collect money to help with the overwhelming cost of their children's medical bills.
5. Kids Count. RTP is proud to sponsor The Red River Fiddlers scholarship fund. RRF, under the guidance of Julianna Waller, teaches young children to play string instruments and perform around different areas of the US.
6. Family & Fun. And this is the big ONE, we host middle TN only FREE Christian Festival, providing, music, fun, food, ministry and a whole day of total off the chart excitement for anyone who attends the festival.
History and Vision:
The vision for RTP, Raise The Praise, gathering had been stored and simmering in the heart and mind of former Youth Pastor/Director and Former Volunteer Youth Minister for Middle TN's Youth Corrections facilities, for 9 years. With the help, love and assistance of many, many people, Pastors and Youth Pastors from all Denominations, Businesses, Individuals, Volunteers and Artists, with over 1000 in attendance, we were blessed to witness the dream become a reality, June 2006.
The event began in 2007 at Richland Park in Portland, TN. The Mayor, City Officials, Park Management and Portland's Chamber of Commerce have graciously embraced the outreach events and have been a wonderful inspiration in making sure we have what is needed to accomplish the mission. Due to the fast expansion of RTP events, we have relocated the festival after 10 years in Portland, TN to Hendersonville, TN. The venue is Drakes Creek Park which will facilitate and accommodate the growth of RTP's Festival Events. RTP has a appeal with a genre of music and ministry that not only pops with the youth, but the adults as well. It's an event that will leave you upbeat, excited and looking forward to next year's festival. RTP's events are kept completely free and that luxury is afforded to the outreach by Businesses, Churches and Individuals whose hearts want to see our Tri-County area youth and families have a safe place to come and a place where youth and families find wholesome entertainment and ministry combined into one event and RTP meets those requirements. RTP festival events charge no admission and we don't make money on these 'free' events that are available to all who wish to attend. For RTP's 10th year we have decided to celebrate or beginnings by returning to a 1 Day fun filled event!
Funding is provided by those who believe this type of outreach is needed for the spiritual enlightenment for this generation of youth and to assist families with encouragement. Therefore, if you would like to contribute financially, RTP can provide you with a tax deductible receipt. All of our financial records are opened and available for viewing, only the names of those who contribute, have not and will not be revealed, without permission. We provide an expense report to anyone who wants to view the cost of the event and how the funds are spent to cover those expenses. People are truly amazed to see how far the Lord blesses the funds to stretch and how frugal we are with the proceeds we so humbly receive. Even when finances are somewhat strapped, the greatest investment we can make that is lasting and can empower our future, is the investment of reaching this generation of youth and their families. If you'd like to support this ministry, you'll find the donate button on each page for your convenience.
Your help financially and or as a volunteer for RTP's events will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your consideration for the outreach events of RTP Festivals.